Friday, September 30, 2011

I made a freaking blog

Whattup internet? I made a freaking blog today. I don't know what I'm going to do with it. Is anyone going to read it? No. Definitely not. So this could seriously be like a freaking diary and it would probably be more private than an actual stupid paper book. So I'm just going to write what I think from here. I'm sitting in the kitchen with a little cocktail I made with:
  • Metromint Spearmint water
  • Bacardi white rum
  • Like 5 teaspoons of sugar
  • A bunch of raspberries
  • Ice
It's pretty good but I'm too much of a hypochondriac to even drink alcohol so it's kind of just sitting here. I keep putting more raspberries in it and eating those. Totally useful.
I wanna get myself out there with this blog. One day I'm going to want a job and you know they google you. Is a blog the best way to get a job? I dunno. Maybe. I don't really do anything that inappropriate, so as long as my future boss realizes that I probably won't use curse words like they're going out of style, I'll be okay.

So what are we up to that's interesting!? Well my babydog, Charles Xavier aka Professor X aka Charlie, is insane. I have just now decided to start shooting him with a little water gun. 


 I don't think he gets it. UPDATE: I think he's scared of it and I feel really bad. you should see his little face... :(

What else can I talk about here? Well  I was thinking of starting up this blog to either talk about ice cream I'm making (come on, you and I both know I'll never be a famous enough food blogger to get on Iron Chef America so it's not even worth it), fashion choices of people I see around, or my own fashion choices (but I seriously don't go shopping enough for that to be even slightly feasible). So, for now, this can just be a fun place for me to release all my ramblings for anyone who is bored enough with their own useless life to want to read about mine. Yes! Break up the monotony in your life by reading  about someone else's monotonous life! It's a different kind of monotone, thus making it interesting.

What happened to me today?
1. I left the house late to drive to school - still made it by the same time I do every day I leave on time. What's that about?
2. Got tailgated by a cop going 60mph in a 45mph work zone. He got off at the next exit. What's that about?
3. I've basically given up on paying attention in my statistics class. I shouldn't even go.
4. I really want some of my class friends to be outside class friends. How do you do that without seeming like a desperate freak? I don't think there is a way for me, since I am actually a desperate freak. I need friends!
5. Fucking bitch at some point decided to steal only the first page of an article in Newsweek from 1970 about fucking mini vs. midi skirts. Got mad, sister made a lovely pdf of the article from the periodicals section of her university library in Virginia and emailed it. DON'T YOU JUST LOVE LIVING IN THE FUTURE?! flying cars would probably be hazardous, but email is sick.
6. There are too many magazines! MINI SKIRTS!??!
7. I don't fucking know. what do the numbers on this list even denote?! I need to learn to edit myself man.
8. Saw Mike from high school at the grocery store. Pretty sure he was trying to do one of those "I saw you, and yes I know who you are, but I don't want to talk to you, I'm going to pretend I didn't see you and immediately walk in another direction that I "can't" see you, and just pretend you're not there please don't talk to me" kind of situations. WELL TOO BAD BUDDY. I HUNTED YOU DOWN. ain't nobody gonna pretend not to see me! and it wasn't too bad. quoted that bitch Ke$ha. I bet she spells it like that on her drivers license. she'd better hope she has some kind of tragic death, because she's really not going to be successful as like, a 40 year old. sure, it's cute now when shes 23 and rich and can fuck around all the time and be all like OMG GLITTER, but in 20 years, forget it. Everyone who is 23 then is going to be like "what the fuck is wrong with this bitch? HOW DID SHE GET INTO THIS CLUB, YO?!" so yeah, obviously some kind of Amy Winehouse situation is probably the only way other than slipping into mediocre obscurity. Like sad, sad Justin Bieber, whose fame is, in my opinion, totally unsustainable. People should only be famous when they're old. Like Morgan Freeman. dude is old as hell.
9. Made this little cocktail. I'm pretty tired now.
I don't know how to have a fucking blog. what the hell do people do with these things anyway? As if anyone gives a shit.
I really just want someone to buy me some shoes or something. Someone buy me some shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment