Thursday, March 15, 2012

MORE Bzz!

Hey blog followers! (Emily)

I tried Dunkin Donuts iced coffee as part of a Bzz Campaign, and I just wanted to publish what I thought of my experience.
First of all, the first time I tried to use my coupon was awful in every way. The people at that particular Dunkin Donuts location were very suspicious of my coupon for some reason, and really rushed me out without making my drink the way I had requested it. I didn't feel like I could ask for special flavorings or additions other than plain black coffee because they were just not very welcoming. Since they didn't put sugar in the coffee, I sipped it once and thought it was gross. I was already in the car so too late to add any more. I still gave out some coupons and the people I gave them to seemed really excited about their discounted iced coffee, but I think they've tried it before.
I think it's a good thing it's been warm lately because I'm not sure how excited they would have been for iced coffee if we had two feet of snow outside the way March sometimes is in these parts.
The second time I went to use my coupon, I went to a different location. This time it was a much better experience, but there still wasn't enough sugar, but that was my fault because I'm not savvy enough to know how much I would actually want. The coffee was pretty decent once I added enough sugar, and I drank almost all of my medium drink, which is pretty good since I don't even really like coffee at all.
Anyway, if you like iced drinks or coffee drinks, try this stuff! I don't feel bad recommending it, it was pretty good. :)

Dunkin Donuts on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment